Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year's Resolutions - More writing and Infinity #5 - Reviews of Room For Love, Winter's Knight, Blood Blokes.



One of my New Year's resolutions for 2013 is to spread my writing wings just that little bit, writing more, writing different, writing for more places. Part of that involves the renewal of Fictions, where I'll be posting as regularly as I can, not just new material but various links to other writing not on the FPI Blog.

This absolutely doesn't mean I'll be stopping writing for the FPI Blog, not a bit of it, I'll be contributing regularly, reviews, news, opinion pieces all year long. But I'll also be putting up links to other work here.

So, first up....

Infinity Magazine Issue 5 has three of my reviews
Adam Cadwell' Blood Blokes,
Robert Ball's Winter's Knight,
Ilya's Room For Love.

Cheers to Russell Willis for including them, and you can pick up you copy of Infinity either on the iPad or as a PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment